At POMCO Group, we pride ourselves on our ability to achieve significant cost savings through flexibility, creativity, innovation, effective plan management and administration while avoiding strict managed care strategies.
Our comprehensive client offerings include:
- Benefits Administration, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Medical and Disease Management
- Wellness and Healthy Living Programs, including Health Risk Assessments
- Reporting and Online Tools
- Consumer-Directed Health Plans, including HRAs and HSAs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medicare Supplement Plans for Retirees
- Insured Group Products
- Consulting and Analysis
- Billing and Ancillary Services
- Max Funding (for businesses with 50+ employees)
- Business Process Outsourcing
In addiition we offer Workers' Compensation and Disability Management services through our Risk Management division as well as Employee Benefit Statements.
Several key factors continue to provide our clients a return on investment:
- Unmatched Experience and Plan Savings- Recognized nationally by the Society of Professional Benefits Administrators (SPBA), as one of the largest independent third party administrators, our average client tenure of over 14 years speaks to our proven ability to deliver a consistent return on investment relative to our client's overall healthcare expenditures year after year.
- Customized Service Team - It starts with a unique member telephone number and custom website followed by a highly integrated, dedicated customer/claims service team. Your members will actually know their customer service and claims team associates by name, leading to better service and overall accountability to your members and the plan. No insurance carrier can offer that.
- Dedicated Service Representative - Your members will be assigned a full-time service representative.
- Administrative Fees - Our guaranteed administrative fees combined with our delivery of local customized services are unmatched in the industry.
- Comprehensive Regional & National PPO Access - Your members will have access to the most comprehensive regional and national PPO network that will deliver both access and proven savings, coupled with superior claims review strategies for even greater plan savings.
- Investment in Systems/Technology/Compliance - POMCO Group provides advanced systems and unlimited reporting, benchmarking and analysis capabilities. MyPOMCO our secure, on-line benefits software accessible through our Web portal, allows members, clients and providers secure access to enrollment, eligibility, claims/EOBs, provider directories and plan documents. In addition POMCO Group has an SAS 70 Audit and numerous client audits performed annually.